Select which hospital or health system you work at and see a personalized match score.
**COVID-19 UPDATE: Relatient can assist systems with quick (less than 48 hour) implementation time for COVID-19 related broadcast messaging. For Appointment Reminder customers Relatient can also send reminders out for telemedicine visits that include direct links to access prior to the appointment.**
Relatient uses patient-centered, best practices to achieve a lower no-show rate and make accessing care easier for patients. Our product enables practices to connect with patients at different times using voice, text, and email. Our best practice setup is shown below, but it can be configured to fit a different workflow. Relatient helps you add multiple messages based on your appointment types and locations, while unifying the entire patient outreach process working with your PM system.
# No-Show Engagement Automates Tasks (included with Appointment Reminders)
Despite your best efforts, some patients will not show for their appointment. Once marked in your system as a no-show, Relatient will automatically follow-up to see if they are interested in rescheduling. This feature can be turned on or off at your choice when supported by your PM.
# Demand Messaging for Quick Alerts (included with Appointment Reminders)
Experience delays, schedule changes, or inclement weather? Whatever the message and whomever the audience, in a matter of minutes, Relatient can message thousands of patients selected by appointment, provider, appointment type, or pre-made groups. We enable your real-time communication with the right message delivered to the right patients. The solution also works for staff and employee notifications.
# Recalls (included with Appointment Reminders)
# Two-Way Patient Chat (included with Appointment Reminders)
# Relatient® Appointment Reminders solution delivers:
* Bi-directional data exchange and integrated appointment reminder solution
* Lower no-show rates and keeps patients actively involved in care
* Patient responses enable staff to update patient confirmation status in PM hourly
* Automated confirmation status updates possible if PM supported
* Unified, scalable system for multi-location & multi-specialty providers
* Multiple modalities to meet patient preferences: text, email, and voice
* Writebacks to select PM systems
Acute care EMR, Ambulatory EMR, Patient portal, Access +/or revenue cycle, Website / public online sources
EHR integration and relevant hardware
Use case dependent
Epic, Cerner, Meditech, Allscripts, NextGen, athena, GE, eClinicalWorks, McKesson, Other
Desktop, Mobile / Tablet (web optimized)
Use cases and differentiators
Use case descriptions
Differentiators vs internal options
Differentiators vs competitors
* Multi-Location Management
* Highly Configurable by Provider, Location, and Appointment Type
* Best Practices for Automated Multi-Modality Outreach (Text, Email, and Phone Calls)
* Single Sign-On Capabilities
* 85+ Integrations
* Integrated w/ Two-Way Chat for the Perfect Combination of Automated and Personal Outreach as Needed
* Compliance Engine — Relatient Checks that Non-Essential Messages Do Not Risk