Conduct multi-channel outreach campaigns to engage members in self-managing health risks and conditions, closing care gaps, improving Star ratings, and reducing total cost of care.
- Close Care Gaps: Identify and engage non-compliant members, create targeted and personalized outreach through omnichannel engagement. Pair health actions with an incentive to provide a seamless reward experience.
- Medication Adherence Reminders: Trigger digital health action urging the member to refill prescriptions, contact provider, and a self-report barrier to refill medication.
- Healthwise Education: Supply easy-to-undersand health education material customizable to a member's health status, conditions, and interests. There are over 11,000 materials available on a wide variety of topics.
- Monitor Performance: Provide a feedback loop to the health plan showing the effectiveness of each outreach by member, campaign, health action, and communication modality.
- Medicaid Therapy Management: Provide a feedback loop to the health plan showing the effectiveness of each outreach by member, campaign, health action, and communication modality.
- Engagement Automation: Leverage automated engagement playbooks connecting with the right members at the right time.
- Scheduling Capabilities: Utilize scheduling capabilities for medication reviews and care transitions.
- Omnichannel Communications & Tracking: Digital outreach, including email, SMS, in-app and push notifications, and integration to utilize physical mailers and outbound phone calls. Communication preferences and sequencing use the outreach channel for optimum outreach success. Digital and phone communications track back to individual member engagement.
- Comprehensive Incentives: Incentives are available for all modules. Options include digital and physical gift cards to national and local retailers, merchandise and reward boxes distributed timely to members.