Utilizing a complete patient-centric mobile application for real-time appointment reminders, in addition to a robust mapping and wayfinding platform with turn-by-turn navigation and highlighted routes, makes it easy for patients and visitors to find any office or inpatient unit within a sprawling hospital campus. Combining this solution with other location services investments reduces IT burden, enhances patient and staff satisfaction, and improves ROI.
Key Benefits & Functionality:
• Minimize revenue loss due to late or missed appointments
• Reduce stress of navigating facility to increase patient satisfaction and HCAHPS scores
• Reduce time spent by staff providing directions
• Seamless connectivity of indoor and outdoor environments with indoor navigation and routing across campuses, between buildings and to parking areas
• Location-based push notifications
• Share location with others
• Interactive hospital directory with ability to customize directions, navigation and access for visitors, staff and facility management, with several layers of points of interest/pathways per user
• Integration to a robust ecosystem of third-party solution providers including EMR/EHR
• Enable staff to locate and navigate to assets including infusion pumps and wheelchairs
COVID-19 use cases:
Allow other patients, visitors and staff members avoid COVID dedicated portions of the hospital with pathway management. CenTrak’s patented algorithms provide various routes for guests, employees (with varying degrees of security clearances), handicap routes which avoid stairs, and options for avoiding contaminated areas, construction zones or varying weather-conditions that can minimize outdoor travel time
AVIA Marketplace is where innovative health systems and hospitals go to find the right digital health solutions. It’s built to efficiently search vendors and guide informed decisions, with tools like product comparisons, match scores, report generators, peer reviews, and market insights.
AVIA Marketplace is brought to you by AVIA, a trusted company and community of experts who guide health systems on their digital transformation journey.
Stay up to date
Keep up with the latest products and trends in digital health.