Using powerful AI-driven algorithms, Guide helps patients along every step of their online journey, from choosing a doctor, finding the nearest location, or even applying for a job. Finally, a web chat solution that actually provides one.
Value proposition around 3 focus areas:
1. Customer experience - improving the front-door digital experience for health systems
1. Health system websites are difficult to navigate, as well as search
1. Example, a patient has a headache and thinks this falls within neurology, finds a list of neurologists.
2. Take general questions and FAQs and offload/answer those through the AI
2. Helping to save expenditure or manage internal resources better - scheduling, call center
1. Enable consumers to better access our system
3. Lead generation capabilities
Response from AVIA questions:
Symptom checker component relies on AI and decision trees - focus on the customer and understand their intent. Sometimes based on a triage of a symptom, but can be broader than that. Working system by system to build the taxonomy. More of an AI-driven platform first, symptom checker next.
Form-field capture can be done (understand the intent of encounter).
COVID-19 use cases:
Loyal's Guide solution can be deployed ASAP to help health systems answer the influx of COVID-19 questions. Loyal's bot has already been trained on COVID-19 utterances and can leverage these intents to handle inbound questions from their patients and community. Offering COVID-19 educational chatbot for free.
Patients, agents in billing center, call center
Differentiators vs EHR Functionality:
Differentiators vs Competitors:
Many symptom checks are limited in scope. For health systems, people come in through many side doors, having a method to capture those and guide them in a better direction is their goal.